Saturday, April 5, 2014

Access to the world in the palm of my hand

Popular Culture is trends, fads, and events that capture the attention of the general population. To me popular culture gives us advertisement and information about what is actively the latest and coolest information, fashion, or products out for the public to obtain.

Popular culture is important to the business environments in every way shape, form, or fashion because every business priority is to know what is in the audience best interest. Every successful business has to market it’s product to sell their product. The most effective way to market anything is to do something that captures the audience attention. It is extremely important in my present and future career for me to understand popular culture because it gives me an advantage to have in mind what attracts customer’s attention.


The first thing that came to mind as I searched for important pop culture artifact is the cell phone. The cell phone industry sky rocketed in the past century. It seems everyone I know from the ages 11 years old and up owns a cellular device. The handheld cellular provides you with access to contacting anyone from anywhere at anytime. They also provide access to the worldwide internet that contains all the information you need in your daily life. I personally know people who do not know what to do with their selves without their cell phone.    

No comments:

Post a Comment